Veterinary IT Support Services We Provide
- Diaster Prevention & Recovery Planning
- Backups – Local & Offsite
- Server Monitoring
- Internet Monitoring
- Proactive Desktop and Server Management
- Onsite and Remote Support
- Supplemental IT Solutions
- IT Ticket Management
- Terminal Services / Remote Services
- Server Migrations
- Server Installations
- Remote Managed Services
- Router Security Installation
- Wireless Secure Networking
- Microsoft Office Troubleshooting
- Email Troubleshooting
- Computer Repair
- Windows Deployment
- Software Upgrades
- Virus/Spyware/Adware/Malware Removal
- Patch/Firmware Upgrades
We believe that you shouldn’t have to speak veterinarian and computer.
pute! is an IT infrastructure company with a clear focus on the veterinary industry and a unfettered understanding of the technology which benefits today’s modern veterinarian.
Our team of computer and networking technicians keep up-to-date with today’s fast-paced information technology world. Our goal is to help owners and practice managers run their hospitals more efficiently with state-of-the-art technology, streamlined processes, and on-site veterinary IT support — and we do it affordably!
- We believe that you shouldn’t have to speak veterinarian and computer.
- Useful is forever. Bells and whistles wear off, but usefulness never does.
- Clarity is king. Buzzwords, lingo, and sensationalized computer-speak have no place at pute!
- Great service matters. We’re known for fast, concise, and friendly client service and support. We work hard to make sure we live up to that reputation every day.
- Memberships not contracts. We only offer memberships for pute.us services. We do not want to worry our members about commitment and obligation. If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with the services we provide you after the six month introduction period, you are free to go…
- No one likes being locked into something for a year or two or more. We used to do that. Not anymore. Our clients can cancel at any time, no questions asked (and we never charge a setup or termination fee).
- The basics are beautiful. We’ll never overlook what really matters: The basics. Great service and respect for our client’s time, money, and trust.
Systems We Work With
Here are just a few of the Veterinary Practice Management Systems that we work with.
- RX Works™
- Virtual Imaging™
- IDEXX Cornerstone™
- Animal Intelligence™
- Client Trax™
Who we work with
Take a look at a few of our happy members and see who we work with.